- Robert Novak, in the Washington Post, sees "Trouble Ahead for Obama"...
- ...whilst the New York Times picks over Obama's "bitter lesson"...
- ...and the New York Times considers the issues of "race and electability".
- Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, has had a fresh influx of donations in the wake of her vitory.
- The Associated Press considers the fatigue levels of the candidates after a year of campaigning.
- "And Now, Indiana"
Thursday, 24 April 2008
Election News: The Race Goes On
So Hillary Clinton won by a large enough margin in Pennsylvania for the Democratic nomination race to continue. What's next? And what's the internet saying about it?