- For an introduction to what exactly happened on Danziger Bridge, this graphic from the Times-Picayune outlines things very usefully (warning: it's a PDF).
- NOLA Defender live-blogged the verdicts here.
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans blog caught some immediate reactions and analysis outside the courthouse, and official comments from Mayor Mitch Landrieu and New Orleans Police Superintendent Ronal Serpas.
- The Times-Picayune also provides a long analysis of the case, concluding "Danziger Bridge guilty verdicts are another strike against New Orleans police"
- But perhaps the best short summary of the case and its wider significance can be found in this PBS Newshour item:
This lays to rest at least one of city's ghosts.